AS IT IS SAID ............

The best way out is always through.
-
Robert Frost

Friday, February 19, 2010

ALL THE TIME ...

All the time I see it

All the time I hear it

All the time I feel it

All the time I taste it

All the time I sniff it


But All the time I lose it


All the time I find it

All the time I hide it

All the time I tail it

All the time I run it

All the time I fun it


But All the time I loose it


All the time I shake it

All the time I wake it

All the time I take it

All the time I make it

All the time I fake it


But All the time I loose it


All the time I pray it

All the time I raise it

All the time praise it

All the time I want it

All the time I wish it


But All the time I loose it


- by SANCHIT MAHAJAN

(Well doesn’t make any sense …. I myself don’t know what I am writing about, may be a simplest of the things to write but a more complex meaning to get …. If anyone finds that ‘it’, do let me know :) ….. By the way it feels nice to write my name after this little piece … hmmm )

1 comment:

  1. Well, context of "IT" changes with every para.
    Don't you think so?


    www.moversndshakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete